- Love Songs/Easy Listening
Click here for more info about this contest, and for more information about joining DSA (membership not required to enter contest).
Click here to view a list of frequently asked questions.
- Finishing a song : Finessing Lyrics / Refining Melody and Chords
- Recording a Professional Demo: What to look for in a Studio / Producer / Engineer
- Before and After: From scratch tracks to Master
- The Business of Songwriting: Copyrighting / Performing Rights Societies / Marketing Your Song
- Studio Tour
Compiled by Mario F. Gonzalez, Esq.
To view past winners go to the Best Songs blog. http://bestsongsofthemeeting.blogspot.com/
To hear the winners go to our myspace page.
Did you know that A and R reps from labels and music publishers are listening to our Myspace page each month?
Giving Rocks! While it never hurts to remind you that DSA is a non-profit organization (and so your contributions are tax-deductible) - this year it means so much more. We're proud to be celebrating our 20th Anniversary as a non-profit. DSA has been an organized songwriter group since 1985 and became a non-profit in 1990.
Your gift enables us to meet our mission.