Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oct e-news #88

Hello Songwriter,

I wanted to let you know that I'm am speaking on melody writing
at the DSA meeting tonight in Dallas, Tx.
at the Center For Community Cooperation 2900 Live Oak at Oak
street near Baylor Hospital, 7PM

I'm teaching songwriting at Collin College, so I'm behind in
getting out the monthly newsletter. I hope to get one to you
in the next few days with more DSA news.

More events this week:
Summer Lyric Contest deadline today.
Annual Song Contest deadline Oct 31st.
DSA Open mic at Dunn Brothers this Thurs
DSA has a booth at the Arlington Guitar Show this weekend
Crossroads Fundraisers featuring Beatlegras and DSA members
on the Square in McKinney, Tx Nov. 9.

Check our website - a newsletter to come.

Thanks for reading this email!
Barbara McMillen
Founding President Emeritus
Dallas Songwriters Association
info.at.dallassongwriters.org

No comments: